Saturday, February 10, 2007

I use to be skinny!

One of the disturbing things that has happened to me since I started digging through the old camp memorabilia is recognizing how fat I am now. Or, more politely, I used to be skinny!

I have noticed that the reports on the news are correct -- at least in the micro-cosm of Boy Scout Camp. We are getting fatter. I don't mean fatter as we get older. I mean, the kids in the pictures from the nineties are bigger than those in the eighties. At least it looks that way. As more pictures get posted, you will be able to decide for yourself.



Paul Snook (in the middle) was my sumer camp 'dad'. Alan Franz (on the left) was the Order of the Arrow Quartermaster. This picture was taken at the National Jamboree. I could use some help with the date. I could also use an update on Alan. I know he did a 'globe trek' a few years ago. Any leads on Alan?

No comments:

Post a Comment